This contract is an agreement between a client and a contractor for the maintenance of the landscape that belongs to the client.
Name of the client
Complete Address of the client
Name of the contractor
Complete Address of the contractor
The Contractor will provide the services as detailed below. A maintenance worksheet will be supplied to the Client every time work is completed at the worksite.
This contract is for landscape maintenance for the property that is located at:
Address : …………..
Contract start date: …………..
Contract end date: ……………
The Client or Contractor may cancel this contract at any time with a thirty day written notice.
Terms and Conditions:
- The amount due for the below listed services is $__________ per month for the term listed above of this contract and is payable the last day of each month for the service that was provided.
- The Contractor will practice pest management to control insects, diseases and weeds that live on and around the Client’s ground cover, shrubs, perennials, trees and vines using insecticidal soaps, horticulture oils and biological controls.
- Any shrubs and trees that are less than five years old will be fertilized three times per year during the months of February, May and September. Any shrubs and trees that are more than five years old will be fertilized twice a year in the months March and September.
- Any palm trees that are less than eight feet in height will receive 2 – 5 pounds of granular fertilizer for palms two to five times per year. Queen palms will receive a supplement of five pounds manganese sulfate for mature palms.
- All mulched areas will be replenished once a year and during the winter months of November through April. Mulch will consist of either cypress or pine bark and at a depth of three inches.
- Shrubs will be pruned by hand on an as needed basis to help ensure proper shape, fullness, and a natural bloom. No trees that are located under utility wires will be pruned. After pruning the Contractor will remove all litter that is created.
This contract shall be governed by the laws of the State of __________ in __________ County and any applicable Federal Law.
The Client and Contractor agree to the terms and conditions of this contract.
Signature of the client and the Date
Signature of the contractor and the date