Sample Template for Free Download
An event photography contract is an agreement between a photographer who has been hired for an event and the client who hired the photographer.
Event Representative Responsible for Hiring and Billing (hereafter referred to as ‘Client’)
Company Name: _________________________________
Phone Number: __________________________________
Address of the Client
Billing/Invoicing Address: _________________________________________________
Details of the Event:
Name of Event: ___________________________________
Event Date/Time: _________________________________
Event Location/Address: ___________________________
Photography Fee: $ ______________________
Photo Retouching Fee: $ ______________________
Travel Fee: $ ______________________ ________________________
TAX/VAT/GST: $ ______________________
Total Amount: $ ______________________
Photography Start Time: __________________AM / PM
Photography End Time: ___________________AM / PM
Terms and Conditions:
This agreement contains the entire understanding between the Photographer and the Client. It supersedes all prior and simultaneous agreements between the parties.
- The Photographer will reserve the time and date agreed upon, and will not make other reservations for that time and date.
- Client understands and agrees that the entire amount owed for the Event Package described in the contract is due on the day of the Event, or, on the Outstanding Balance Due date (if specified).
- The parties agree to a pre-event consultation before the Event in order to finalise the actual shooting times, locations, and Client’s request list (in writing) for specific photographs.
- Digital Negatives, Prints and Copyrights The photographs, digital negatives or prints produced by the Photographer are protected by International Copyright Law (all rights reserved) and the Photographer retains the copyright to all photos and images produced.
- The Client may receive a copy of the hi-resolution digital photographs on disc if it has been agreed apon as part of the Event Package. If so, the Client may reproduce any photos in any manner they like for internal and external purposes.
- The Client agrees that no part of the Event Package, including previews (if any) will be delivered until the Outstanding Balance is paid in full.
- If the guest or the photographer cancels the contract within _____________(days) of the event they will be refunded with _____________ (amount)% of the original fee.
Both the photographer and the client have read and understood the terms mentioned in the above contract.They hereby agree to the terms of this agreement.
Signature of the photographer and date Signature of the client and date