The agency employment contract is an agreement between a company and an employment agency that has agreed to provide personnel to be employed into the company.
This employment agency agreement is made is effective ……….. (the date of the day the agreement was made)
Between : (The name of the agency), a company organized and existing under the laws of the (State / province) with its head office located at:
…………………………………………. ( address of the agency’s head office)
And : (The name of the company), a company organized and existing under the laws of the (State/ province) with its head office located at
……………………………………………. ( address of the company)
In consideration of the matters described above, and of the mutual benefits and obligations set forth in this agreement, the parties agree as follows:
- Company wishes to contract with the agency for the services of the agency in providing professional or skilled labor in the general fields of (the services in question).
- Agency is ready, willing and able to provide such services as may be required by the company.
- Agency understands and agrees that the services to be provided by the company under and pursuant to this agreement shall so be provided on a say-to-day basis as need by the company. However, the company in sole discretion shall determine its need, if any, for the services or the continuation of services as may be provided by the agency under and pursuant to this agreement.
- Agency agrees to provide services upon the written request of the company and further agrees that the cost of such services shall not exceed the limitation of cost set forth by company’s request.
- When requesting services, company shall specify the labor classification(s) required, the applicable hourly or daily price for each specified labor classification, the maximum allowable cost for each labor classification and the duration of services applicable to the request including the beginning date (s) and when applicable, ending date (s).
- Labor classifications applicable to services to be provided under and pursuant to this agreement shall be limited to those classifications set forth by an exhibit that may be revised from time to time by mutual agreement between the parties and is attached to this contract.
The agency and the company signing this contract agree to the terms that are mentioned in the contract and will abide by it.
Signature of the concerned authority from the agency with date:
Signature of the concerned authority from the company with date: